We celebrate 25 years of success in the LED technology market. Protected by international patents, our unique products are made to meet global quality standards. We have implemented over 1,000 projects in Russia, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Belgium, Kazakhstan, the Netherlands, Latvia, Georgia and other countries. Customer confidence is our greatest asset that gives us an impetus to go further in this field.
- Uniqueness and quality evidenced by patents and certificates. We have 35 patents and 50 certificates to confirm the uniqueness and extra quality of our products. Every year we certify new products and submit new patent applications.
- Quality tests. The products we develop go through optical, vibration, electromagnetic, temperature exposure and water resistance tests. Then the products are sent for assessment by independent certification laboratories in different countries.
- IP68 rated. This international standard confirms that PALAMI equipment is dust and moisture resistant. For example, products developed for the Gulf region are not affected by severe sandstorms and work perfectly in places where the relative humidity is up to 99%.
- Supreme quality materials from reliable suppliers. In the development of our products, we use light-emitting diodes (LEDs) of world-renowned companies Nichia, Cree and Epistar, as well as NXP printed circuit boards, and MBI LED drivers.
- Exclusive production. Indoor and outdoor LED screens are made of top quality materials through a unique technology installed in screen manufacturing machines. This manufacturing method requires a lot of time and effort to obtain an integral and seamless image on the screen.
- Focus on research. Regular research enables us to improve the characteristics and design of our products, and to be a leader in this market shaping the future of LED technologies. Recently, we have carried out a number of studies in the field of optical physics. These studies have helped us to improve our MediaWINDOW products by reducing light reflectance and glass shine by up to 95%.
- Competent team. Our Research and Development Department has probably the best experts in this field. Electronics, construction, glass technology engineers, as well as molecular, quantum and optical physics professors contribute to the creation of new products and to the development and improvement of LED technology.
- We know what the market needs. Before launching the production and marketing of new products, we carry out a market survey to determine customer expectations. We work to create an original and customized LED technology-based solution for each customer and offer our products and equipment for rent in short-term projects.